Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Purpose of This Blog

The purpose of this blog is provide kindergarten teachers and parents with ideas for activities and lessons. I will be posting my personal experiences within my classroom on things that worked and activities that my students enjoyed. A few of the subjects I will highlight are:
  1. Websites for Kindergartners
  2. Workshop Ideas
  3. Math Activities
  4. Word Wall Activities
  5. Websites for Teachers
  6. Favorite authors for Kindergartners
I am open for suggestions so feel free to leave a comment with your questions or subjects you would like answered about the wonderful world of kindergarten!

6 comments:

  1. As a school nurse, I really like this site for kids, and I am sure that you could use it for content in your classes. http://kidshealth.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Faith! I will check it out. I am always looking for new sources.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your blog is going to be very useful for your parents and students. I can see how your friend who is homeschooling will really appreciate all the links, information, and help.

    Sorry, I posted in the wrong place yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When my children were little, I was always looking for play groups and activities to do w/ other parents & their children. It was just nice to do things like apple picking so that I could chat w/ the parents as we watched our children play together.

    ReplyDelete